UPP1-XS InCircuit programmer with microSD FlashCard for single Chip Controller
UPP1-X Version "S"
PDI, TPI, JTAG and SPI modes
with battery and AES encryption
- programs all in-circuit programmable AVRs Tiny4..Mega256, XMega
- programs the whole SPI programmable AT89S51..53 8253 family
- programs the AT89LPxx family
Supports the TI/ChipCon CC1110, CC2510 and CC2430 family
- Connection to the PC through an USB port
- Full speed USB2 connection
- All data and parameters are stored in an exchangeable microSD Flashcard
- No powersupply necessary. The unit is powered direct from the USB port of the
PC or the target or the internal battery.
- Internal Li-Po battery with 3.7V/700mAh, optional 1500mAh
- Adapts automatical to the targets voltage (1.7-5.5Volt ca. 30mA)
- Programmer can supply the target with a variable voltage, 1.8 to 5.2volts, 30..300mA
- Easy and extensive software
- Software runs under WinXP, Vista (32/64), Windows7(32/64)and Windows8
- Small, light weight and handy unit 110x55x20mm
- Hexfiles are loaded from PC into the programmer and stored
- CPU type, fusebits etc are selected from the Host/PC.
- Programmer can be moved from target to target w/o PC connection or interaction.
- Checksum generation.
- Power supply included.
- Included accessories
external switching power supply 100..250VAC with 5Volt/800mA
battery charger for use in cars
microSD flash card
Programmer cables 6pin and 10pin
Extended version "S"
Offline upto 10 different projects selectable through a keyboard and a LED display.
UPP1-X is optimal suitable for development desktop, programming stations,
repair stations and for field services. Can be operated without a PC.
Unique and unrivalled feature:
AES encryption of data through the complete data chain
from PC downto the target controller